Monday, November 24, 2008

The Old Grand Lady

Had a friendly 6 flights tournament at SICC old course over the weekend. First time bringing my D80 to golf course during a game, I was very apprehensive of the weather (very rainy lately) and of course the "residents" of the course.





Took pictures of the course and my flight mates plus others in sight, between my shots. It was interesting. Missed many short putts and carded a gross 94. The old course was scenic especially the par 5 along and toward the reservoir.









12th hole white tee. 11th hole par 5 in the background.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Captured this exacting movement at the 18th par3, a winning par putt with the ball entering the hole. Should have caught the expression of the player a split second after this. But I ,too, became excited and left the view finder cheering away. Definitely too human to become a professional photographer.
For more photos

No comments: