Sunday, October 26, 2008

Travel Photography



Rushed from work to arrive late at yesterday's workshop.


A good summary about planning and executing a overseas photographic trip.

The practical part was spent at Albert street, which I have never visited ( or rather usually tend to avoid because of the crowd). Although was taught in the didactic session what to look out for, I didn't seem to see things that my fellow group mates captured. Hm.....I think I am loosing or have lost interest in my surrounding objects/subjects over the years. Time to retrain the senses!!

















The human traffic was very heavy at Albert street on the Saturday afternoon. There was a Hindu temple and also a Chinese temple almost side by side (I shall look up the actual names of these temples). Many many devotees to both.




Also, I think the density of beggars over there was the highest in the whole of Singapore.










Took a quick photo of a Fortune teller and was scolded....

2 comments:

Shanx said...

Nice captures! Here's one of you and Santo, as promised.

http://flickr.com/photos/nearly-normal/2976302851/

Pleasure meeting you guys. Some of your snaps here are superb!

esther fu said...

Thanks for your comment. Have you seen my HangZhou Xi Hu's photos? I love the fishermen and the drummers.